Friday, August 22, 2008

Keepin' on' Keepin on ... (Day 23)

Got up a little earlier and had a good time with the Lord this morning. That always helps to start the day out right. I had made a pot of Three Bean Chili lastnight, so I knew lunch was set. For breakfast I had ...what else ... Oat and Banana Muffins. For lunch I added a tomato, green bean and onion salad side, with fat free balsamic vinigrette, to the chili. Even got my husband to eat some. He told me he's not adverse to the taste of beans, it's the effect of beans he dislikes. Afternoon snack was some rice cakes. Dinner was more chili over brown rice and some grilled zucchini and onions. Dessert was a plum. Total calories for day 1370 with 7% of calories from fat (less than 13 grams fat).

After work I did my Walk Aerobics exercise DVD again. Only did 3/4 of a mile today. I cut it short due to pain, although pain-wise today was a pretty good day overall.

Nothing much remarkable to report today. I'm just keepin' on keepin on' ... by the grace of God. Now that ... (God's grace) is remarkable.

No comments: