Saturday, August 2, 2008

The end of a good day


It's just about time to go to bed. I feel myself fading. Just wanted to upload the chart of my nutrition data for today. This is from a nifty program called Diet Power. I love it. I just input what I eat and it figures all the info for me. A great tool to keep on track. It's also good for calculating the nutritional information of home made recipes, which I do a lot of when I'm eating healthy. I love creating new dishes and revamping old ones, making them less fat, more nutritious. Anyway ... today was a good day. Started out spending time with God, kept the lines of communication open pretty much all day as I did my household tasks. In fact, as I stood at the sink washing dishes I fancied myself like Brother Lawrence practicing the presence of God. I finished a poem I started lastnight ...read through Philippians again from the Living Bible. Wow! Stayed on track with healthy eating. Yes, life is good. And now to bed.

No comments: